Genesee Valley Little League is an educational league. Every child plays every game and there are no required tryouts. Registration is a simple process. Follow the steps listed blow.
- For 2018 playing divisions from T-Ball to minors will remain fixed at $57.00.
- Majors playing division will be $60.00.
- $5.00 discount off registration fees for all returning players from 2018 season.
Please click on the button below to begin your online registration.
After completing your online registration you will need to bring a copy of your child's birth certificate (we do not keep birth certificates) a completed medical release form and proof of residency (NYS driver license will do).
Walkup Registration Step By step
- Fill out the registration forms on the forms page.
- Come to a walk up registration event (see the calendar) or contact us directly. We will need to meet up with you to receive payment and see a copy of your child's birth certificate. Please bring proof of insurance and valid ID for adult registering the child.
Send your payment to:
Genesee Valley Little League
P.O. Box 24371
Rochester, NY 14624
Checks should be made out to: Genesee Valley Little League
- Sign up a volunteer so you can help your child to learn and grow.
- After registration is complete we will be in touch about parents meetings and assigning your child to a team.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can I register my child?
You can register any time before the end of March. We offer walkup registration at selected locations on Saturdays beginning in January through the end of March or online registration. Register online or download the required forms on this page and then contact us using the form to the right.
- What are the registration costs?
A single child can be registered for $57.00/ea.
If you register multiple siblings the cost is $52.00/ea.
- What are the age ranges for Little League?
T-Ball is Age 4 - 7
Rookies: Age 7 - 8
Minors: Age 8 - 10
Majors: Age 11 - 12
- When does the season start?
Spring training will start on April 1st. Games begin in the first week of May.
- Where do you play?
Primarily we play at Genesee Valley Park. Click the fields button at the top to see all the fields we utilize.